Corporate Member Program
Corporate Membership at the 500 Festival
The 500 Festival Corporate Member Program is a turnkey opportunity for businesses to get involved in the month of May and extend hospitality and ticket benefits to employees and clients. Corporate Members also receive invitations to private events featuring racing’s most exclusive locations and personalities, and company recognition.
Comprised of more than 75 companies, the 500 Festival Corporate Member program unites businesses around the 500 Festival’s mission: to enrich lives, celebrate the Indianapolis 500, and foster a positive impact on the city of Indianapolis and the state of Indiana.
Membership offers opportunities to build and maintain meaningful connections and increase your company’s visibility. From large, publicly traded corporations to emerging startups, there’s a Corporate Membership that’s right for you.
learn more about the program:
$1,500 | A great introduction to the 500 Festival
$5,000 | The most tickets, recognition & discounts to celebrate the Month of May
Corporate Member Perks
- Invitations to private Corporate Member events that feature unique access to Indy’s most exclusive locations and personalities
- Suite tickets to the Corporate Member VIP Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Tickets to practice and qualifications for the 107th running of the Indianapolis 500
- Tickets and VIP access to 500 Festival events, including the AES 500 Festival Parade and OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
- Employee discounts
- Recognition at Corporate Member events, on the 500 Festival’s website, and other 500 Festival materials, including our annual Month of May Guide
BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER
“The 500 Festival Corporate Member program provides exclusive access to the Greatest Spectacle in Racing. It’s the best way to experience Indy’s friendly hospitality while connecting with prominent corporate executives throughout the city. Membership also gives business owners a unique opportunity to reward their staff.”
Marty Hill, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Sport Graphics
“The 500 Festival Corporate Member Program unites businesses around the state of Indiana and provides unique ways for our members to offer engaging opportunities to both employees and clients. Now more than ever, providing stability to our communities in these uncertain times is critical and the 500 Festival Corporate Member program provides a terrific platform to help serve that need.”
Robert Pruitt, Regional Managing Partner, FORVIS
“Our MCM CPAs & Advisors team has been proud to be a corporate member of the 500 Festival. This year has presented many challenges in our community, and it’s more important than ever to support local organizations that make Indianapolis a better place to live and work. Our core values–People Matter, Leaders Inspire, and Excellence Rules–align with the values of the 500 Festival and their spirit of volunteerism. We’re thankful for the opportunity to support the 500 Festival and look forward to celebrating many checkered flag events in the future.”
Rebekah Payne, Assurance Partner – Indianapolis Location Leader, MCM CPA’s & Advisors
Corporate Member Rewards | 2023
- Owned by 500 Festival Board Member Sarah Fisher and a place of past Corporate Member events, SIK is the perfect host for your next corporate event. Plus, 500 Festival Corporate Members receive 10% off the full event price. Just use the code: 500FESTIVAL2023!
- 15% discount for facility rental of the NCAA Hall of Champions and Conference Center (For facility rental only and not food and beverage.) To book a room or find out more information, please contact Katie Putnam at 317-917-6470 and mention “500 Festival Discount”.
- Courtesy of Aqua Systems: “Buy 4 Bags of Salt Get one FREE”
- Good at any Aqua Systems location (Pick up only)
- Your fellow Corporate Member, Fanfare Tickets, has graciously provided a discount to all involved in the program. By using the code “festivalmember” through their website, you will receive $10 off.
- FORVIS has created a new resource center to help disseminate important tax and accounting information for our clients and friends. Click here to learn more!
Want to provide a discount or incentive to the companies who are members of the program? Please reach out to us with those details!
Want to know more about the Corporate Member Program? Reach out to us today!
Director of Strategic Partnerships